Logan Mayville grew up in the foothills of Northern California and first discovered an interest in digital marketing while applying for jobs at the height of the 2008 recession. By building a personal website, publishing content, and networking on social media, he saw the power of digital marketing to achieve results and never looked back. Since then, he’s become an expert in direct-response, Facebook ads, and copywriting while helping hundreds of small businesses grow through consulting, coaching, and hands-on service delivery with his own company.
Now, Logan runs the business development and marketing programs for PMM, helping new clients identify their true needs and unlock growth for their businesses in collaboration with the PMM team. When he’s not head down at work you can find Logan wrenching on a vintage motorcycle, playing competitive table tennis, typing letters on his Underwood portable, or hiking through the mountains.
Personal Awards & Certifications
- Google Ads Certified
- HubSpot Certified - Multiple Specialties
In the Media
- Live Workshop: Learn The Facebook Advertising Two-Step with Logan Mayville
- 4 Pillars of the Future of Work
- How to Set a Facebook Ad Budget
- Marketing Dark Arts for ColdFusion developers (FB Advanced Audience Creation and Tracking) with Logan Mayville
- How Much Should I Spend on Facebook Ads?
- 5 Phrases To Banish From Your Copywriting (And What To Replace Them With)
- Facebook Ads for Lead Generation [Updated 2018]
- Generating Leads with Facebook Ads
- Facebook Ads Guide Simplified: If You Aren’t Cooking With Tofu, You’re Losing Money